Der Europäische Hof Hotel Europa Heidelberg GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Tel.: +49 (0)6221 515 513
1. Processing of data
In general, you can visit our homepage without leaving personal data, e.g. if you only want to inform yourself about us and visit the corresponding pages. The accesses made to our homepage and every download of a file stored on the homepage are recorded and stored for max. 7 days saved. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following are logged: name of the retrieved file, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, web browser and requesting domain. However, no personally identifiable information is transmitted on your part, since the IP addresses of visitors are only recorded in abbreviated (anonymised) form.
2. BookingsFor the implementation of hotel bookings via our website, we cooperate with the hotelwebservice GmbH, Kruppstrasse 82-100 in 45145 Essen. The transmission of your data is encrypted. For the implementation of the online bookings in our gastronomic areas we cooperate with the Bookatable GmbH & Co.KG, Deichstraße 48-50 in 20459 Hamburg. We have also entered into data protection agreements with these two companies to ensure the protection of your personal data.
3. ApplicationsIf you apply via our website, your data will be recorded on the platform of our service provider hotelcareer and transmitted to us. hotelcareer is an offer of YOURCAREERGROUP GmbH, Kaiserswerther Straße 282 in 40474 Düsseldorf. The transmission of your data is encrypted. We have also entered into data protection agreements with YOURCAREERGROUP GmbH to ensure the protection of your personal data.
4. CookiesWhen you visit our websites, we store information in the form of cookies on your computer. For the transmission of certain cookies, we obtain your consent in advance. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
5. Typekit by AdobeFor the presentation of our website, we use a font as Typekit service from Adobe. As part of providing the Typekit service, no cookies are placed or used to provide the font. The information is used for billing and compliance purposes and may include: • Types of fonts provided • ID of the set • Account ID (identifies the customer of which the set is) • Service providing the fonts (eg Typekit or Edge Web Fonts) • Application that requests the fonts (eg Adobe Muse) • Server that provides the font types (eg Typekit server or Enterprise CDN) • Host name of the page on which the fonts are loaded • The time it takes for the web browser to download the fonts • The time from downloading the fonts to the web browser to using the fonts Further information on privacy at Adobe Typekit can be found at the following link: http: //www.adobe. com / en / privacy / policies / typekit.html
7. Matomo (PIWIK)This website uses Matomo (Piwik), an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor access. Matomo (Piwik) uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. So we have the opportunity to optimize the websites for you and make it more visitor-friendly. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on a local server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage. The evaluations generated by PIWIK are completely anonymous and can not be used to identify individuals. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
8.Order form (vouchers)With our order form you can order vouchers or vouchers. Your data will be deleted after the order, provided that there are no statutory storage requirements or you agree to the further storage until revoked.
9. Contact formWith our contact form you can send your inquiry to us. Your data will be deleted immediately after answering, if there are no legal storage requirements. A use for another purpose or a data transfer to third parties does not take place.
10. NewsletterIf you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, you must provide your e-mail address to which we can send the newsletter. This e-mail address you can provide us with the registration as a voluntary indication. Online we use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending out newsletters. By registering for our newsletter, your IP address as well as the date and time of your registration will be saved. This is only evidence of verification of your identity and to prevent misuse of your email address. We use this data for the administration of the newsletter dispatch. By subscribing to the newsletter you consent to the use of this data. Your data will not be used for any other purpose, in particular, no disclosure to third parties. Of course, you have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and to revoke your consent for the future. Please click on the corresponding button in the sent newsletter or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Use of own contact dataThe use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested information is not permitted.
13. NewsletterWenn Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren möchten, müssen Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse angeben, an die wir den Newsletter verschicken können. Diese E-Mail-Adresse können Sie uns bei der Anmeldung als freiwillige Angabe zur Verfügung stellen. Online verwenden wir für den Newsletterversand das sogenannte Double Opt-In-Verfahren. Mit der Anmeldung zu unserem Newsletter wird Ihre IP-Adresse, sowie Datum und Zeit der Anmeldung gespeichert. Dies dient einzig als Nachweis der Überprüfung Ihrer Identität und um zu verhindern, dass mit Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse Mißbrauch getrieben wird. Diese Daten verwenden wir zur Verwaltung des Newsletter-Versandes. Mit Abonnieren des Newsletters willigen Sie in die Nutzung dieser Daten ein. Ihre Daten werden zu keinem anderen Zweck verwendet, insbesondere erfolgt keine Weitergabe an Dritte. Selbstverständlich haben Sie die Möglichkeit, sich jederzeit vom Newsletter abzumelden und die von Ihnen erteilte Einwilligung für die Zukunft zu widerrufen. Hierzu klicken Sie bitte auf die entsprechende Schaltfläche im zugesandten Newsletter oder senden Sie eine E-Mail an email@example.com.
1. Purpose of this enterpriseThe object of our company is the provision of services and services in the hotel and catering sectors.
3. Processing of dataPersonal information is information about your identity. These include e.g. Information such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. The data processing takes place for the fulfillment of the contract as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations. We process data from interested parties in order to safeguard our legitimate interests or to initiate a contract. In certain cases, we need further information such. Your name and address so that we can process your request or provide the services you require. This further personal data will only be collected and saved if you make this information voluntarily, for example in the context of a request, a registration, an application as an employee or as a potential supplier. In order to fulfill our contractual obligations, we work together with other companies. These include hosting service providers (Internet, e-learning, e-mail) and telephone service providers.
4. Disclosure of personal dataYour personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the above-mentioned activities or if you have consented to the disclosure beforehand. These third parties may not use the data for other purposes. We only disclose personal information about customers if we are required to do so by law, or by court order, or if disclosure is required to enforce or protect our terms and conditions or other agreements. This applies accordingly with regard to the storage of the data. The disclosure of the data is not for economic purposes. Our employees and the companies commissioned by us are obliged to maintain confidentiality.
5. Storage, deletionThe deletion of stored personal data takes place basically after expiration of the legal retention periods. The deletion of stored personal data also takes place if you revoke your consent to the storage and there is no other legal basis, if their knowledge is no longer required to fulfill the purpose of the storage or if their storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons Unless legal storage regulations are in favor of deletion, the processing is restricted instead of deletion (blocking). The deletion of stored personal data also takes place if your personal data has been processed unlawfully or must be deleted in order to comply with legal requirements. In the event that the deletion is not or only with disproportionate effort feasible, instead of deletion, a limitation of processing.
6. Information, information and correctionYou can request information about your personal data processed by us. On written request, we will inform you about the data stored about your person. When communicating by e-mail, we can not guarantee complete data security, so we recommend that you communicate by post with confidential information. If your details are no longer correct, you can request a correction. If your data is incomplete, you can request a completion. If we have shared your information with third parties, we will inform those third parties about your correction - if required by law
7. Restriction of the processing of personal dataYou have the right to request a restriction on the processing (blocking) of your personal data for one of the following reasons:
- If the accuracy of your personal information is disputed by you and we have the opportunity to verify its accuracy.
- If the processing is not lawful and you require a restriction of use instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your information for processing purposes, you need it for assertion, exercise or defense against legal claims.
- If you have objected, as long as it is not certain that your interests prevail.